Central California’s Leader in Excavation Services
Since 2009 A.J. Excavation Inc. has set itself apart within the construction industry by becoming well rounded in all aspects of Civil Construction. From earthwork, paving, foundations, concrete, demolition & fencing, A.J. Excavation has the manpower and equipment to get the job done safely. We are very proud of our team and the commitment to excellence. For most of California we offer our expertise in cost estimating, construction management, scheduling, safety management & quality control.
A.J. Excavation Inc. is a recognized industry leader with a solid reputation for honesty, integrity and outstanding performance. Founded in Fresno, California in 2009 by Alisa Emmett, A.J. Excavation has quickly grown to become one of the leading providers of civil construction services for electric utility and public works projects in Central California and throughout the state.
An experienced team combined with our immense fleet of company-owned equipment enables us to quickly and effectively serve our customers. Our commitment to completing projects safely and efficiently is reflected in our industry-low EMR rating. We are skilled in all areas of excavation and specialize in the design, permitting and construction of greenfield, earthwork, and expansion projects, including:
- Concrete Sub Structures
A.J. Excavation Inc. owns and operates Massive Excavation equipment for Grading and paving.
Powerful equipment is only as effective as its skilled operator. Not only do we offer one of the largest civil equipment fleets, we self-perform the majority of site preparation for our projects, controlling schedule, cost and maintaining overall project quality. As a reliable partner, we locate borrow sources, soils compaction, slope stabilization, rock excavation, manage cut and fill and safely move millions of cubic yards of earth, daily.
Environmental Policy and Services
Our policy is implemented by all employees. Our commitment involves:
- Reducing waste levels and actively recycling waste materials for re use
- Applying the principals of Reduce, reuse & Recycle in our processes
- Carefully monitoring scrap materials in accordance with quality procedures
- Making sure energy use is monitored through a programme of improvement to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitoring fuel use and maintaining plant to enable fuel efficiency
- Training employees and raising awareness with procedures and responsibilities
- Ensuring activities are carried out with minimal impact on local communities and not creating a nuisance to our neighbors
- Carefully vetting our suppliers to ensure their commitment and standards are equal to ours
- Continually strive to improve and review objective and targets annually
- Ensure our policy meets the current legislation and industry best practices
Stormwater Pollution Prevention
For every project we undertake, a formal stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP) is developed that complies with a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) industrial stormwater permit issued by the State or the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This procedure ensures safe and minimally invasive construction, decreasing surface runoff rates, volumes and pollutants to our local communities.
A.J. Excavation is committed to building long-term relationships based on integrity, performance, value and client satisfaction.